Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest 2019







Hey today me and room 4 are talking and writing about polyfest. Have you’ve been to polyfest before?, well team five is the luckiest in point england school we get to go on a trip to polyfest and polyfest is where you see pasifika performance and there are activities and food stores.

Well the first thing we did in polyfest Was we had to listen to our two beautiful tutors who were showing us around and that we won’t go roaming around and being lost. There name’s are Merry and Jenny, when the tutors showed us around we went to our first rotation.

For our rotation we went to FLAVA, when we got to Flava there were two older people that were waiting for someone else. Who were they waiting for? Then suddenly a man appeared
We wondered who he was so he introduced himself and turned out to be the person his name is Josh, Josh taught us a dance.
The dance was awesome! Stay tuned for more updates about Polyfest

2 comments:

  1. Bula vinaka Pilinilose, my name is Jedi and I am a year eight at YMS.

    This is super awesome! I absolutely love polyfest, you see I come from fiji. Every year my family and I attend polyfest here in Christchurch, and I have to say it's heaps of fun. My friends and I usually set up our usual F.W.F.S (fiji womens food stall). And serve awesome fijian cuisine. Then afterwards we have our own little performance on stage, then we take turns to run the stall, and have a wander around the area.We even have our own uniforms! BUt anyways What's your favourite thing about polyfest? I especially love the food, and most of the Meke (fijian dance) onstage.
    Wow Pilinilose! Keep up the great work.

    Can't wait to hear more,
    Jedi 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jedi it's me Pilinilose

    What I want to say is that thanks for commenting on my blog! My favourite part of polyfest is the food too (and the performance). I love that you take part every year, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete