Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

The Big hairy spider

 
                                             Related image   

One day i went to the dental clinic. I was so scared that i thought they were going to take my teeth out. But then one of the dental clinic helpers was Jane, when Jane called out my name I was shocked, then when i went to her she wasn’t there so i had to find her. I went to the first room and it was an old man checking a little girls teeth,I went to the second room and it was Jane. Jane was talking to her friend Amy. I knocked on the door and said “ Hey who’s checking my teeth! she said oh!. Wait for me in room 3 just next door. When i went to room 3 I sat on the chair then when i was going to read a book i saw a big hairy spider. It was Big,hairy,ugly and had hairy ugly legs too! So then i panicked and scream so loud like my face was going to explode.


TO BE CONTINUED
Today in Literacy class. We were so lucky that we had Mr Wiseman in our Literacy. Well today our teacher Mr Wiseman said we do free writing so this a story I wrote. Hope you leave a comment down below Thankyou

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pilini,

    Wow I love the twist of the spider in the story! I thought it was going to be about a scary dentist (but they are lovely really), but the spider sounds terrifying! I wonder what the dentist would think when they heard you scream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pilini (Lose) I love how you explained how you felted at the dentist and what happened , i love how you explained emotion's in that story and
    i love that the story is TBC that's very catchie i enjoyed reading your writing i hope you make a part 2 please do!! .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pilini I really love your story! Your story was amazing it was like a story in real life and that spider does look really hairy. I think I would scream like I was watching a horror movie) but it was amazing reading it keep it up! from Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pilini it is me kolopa. Ireally like that story about The Big Hairy Spider. Also at home I saw that you wrote about in the tablet that we have. Also the thing I like about this blog post is that you have more writing then before.
    Keep it up sister! From: Kolopa

    ReplyDelete